Affordable, Accessible, Confidential, Virtual Counseling from Unified Health’s Psychologists and Therapists.
Choose a therapist, psychologist or psychiatrist who fits your needs and schedule visits 7 days a week from wherever you’re most comfortable. NO per-visit fees, No Limits on use. No Contracts / Cancel anytime. Includes every dependent in your household ages 13 and above.
Just $39.95 Per Month!
Price includes the whole household 13+ and up! No per visit fees, No added costs. Just one, low monthly fee of $39.95.
Start therapy in just 72 hours.
What Our Online Mental Health Therapists Can Help You With
* Psychiatry only
Therapists and Psychologists are now Available For Teens
Unified Health Mental Health Benefit Details
- Sessions are typically available within three business days of your initial call
- Get help determining the best course of action with strategies like goal setting, and solution-focused problem-solving
- All counselors have a master’s degree and at least five years of experience
- Counseling Services does not provide financial or legal advice but can assist with stress and anxiety caused by financial or legal issues
Counseling services are not available for minors 13 and under.
Teledoc Mental Health
20% of Americans suffer from a mental health condition, but many don’t seek treatment due to a lack of convenience and accessibility to services. Teladoc Mental Health provides confidential therapy on your terms with virtual access to licensed therapists for only $0 per visit.
- Establish an ongoing relationship with a licensed therapist through video or phone sessions
- Get support for anxiety, depression, stress, grief, PTSD, family or marriage issues, and more
- Adolescent therapy is available for teens ages 13-17, excluding psychiatry
- Teladoc’s licensed therapists are available seven days a week
Mental Health visits are not available 24/7/365 (use our Counseling services for 24/7 acute care – see above) and must be scheduled. Mental Health visits are not available to minors 12 and younger. Mental Health visits with a psychiatrist are not currently available for adolescents ages 13-17 but Teladoc’s Psychologists and Therapists are available for teens. Not all Mental Health specialists will be available in all states.
Mental Health doctors providing visits for Teladoc members may offer prescriptions for a wide range of conditions. Types of medications commonly prescribed within Mental Health include but are not limited to, antidepressants, specific anxiolytics and select antipsychotics. Mental Health doctors may start new patient treatment(s) or refill an existing prescription, as medically appropriate.
Teladoc doctors do not issue prescriptions for substances controlled by any federal or state agency or other drugs that may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc reserves the right to limit the types of medications that may be prescribed by its network doctors. All prescriptions furnished by a Teladoc doctor are issued in accordance with applicable federal and state law as well as Teladoc policy. In order to still meet your medication needs, Psychiatrists may recommend medication and can give instructions to your primary care doctor for prescribing a medication for you.
Teledoc – Physician Services
Feel better now! 24/7 access to a doctor is only a call or click away—anytime, anywhere with no per-visit fee. With Teladoc, you can talk to a doctor by phone or online video to get a diagnosis, treatment options, and prescription if medically necessary. Save time and money by avoiding crowded waiting rooms in the doctor’s office, urgent care clinic, or ER. Just use your phone, computer, smartphone, or tablet to get a quick diagnosis by a U.S.-licensed physician.
- On-demand healthcare—wherever, whenever
- Treatment for common medical issues such as colds, flu, poison ivy, respiratory infections, bronchitis, pink eye, sinus problems, allergies, urinary tract infections, and ear infections
- 10-minute average doctor response time
- Visits for all ages—from children to seniors
- U.S. board-certified doctors with an average of 20 years of practice experience
- Upon request, Teladoc can share visit information with your doctor
Health Advocate Solutions
Healthcare is complicated. Personal Health Advocates help you navigate the insurance and healthcare systems. They can help to:
- Untangle medical bills and insurance claims
- Locate doctors, specialists, hospitals, dentists, and pharmacies
- Clarify benefits and answer questions about tests, treatments, and medications
- Coordinate care among multiple providers
- Assist with eldercare and related healthcare issues
- Arrange second opinions
- Transfer medical records
- Negotiate payment arrangements with providers and find options for non-covered services
- Provide information about generic drug options
Get Started With UBS Health Today
Our Health Mission:
Our experienced medical professionals put your healing needs first. We are proud to provide a high quality level of customer service, medical experience, and commitment to health and wellness to all our patients. Our goal is to make you feel better as quickly as possible.